Tuesday, November 26, 2013

 Current Events
I found Flip board to be a great way to get news and current events that can be personalized to what you want. My magazine includes many different articles about current events,  some things that my articles talk about are wars between the Libya army and militia and also other problems that are present in places like the Middle East right now. It is common to find articles about this kind of information right now because it is always in the news now. I found another article that talks about a Russian military adviser who was shot dead in Yemeni. From this article I discovered a trend that was common about most of the articles and that was most of them focus on negative things like violence, it was very difficult to find an article that showed positive events because I guess that is not what appeals to the people. Most of the rest of my articles are about the Middle East and other violence as well. I enjoyed using Flip board and thought that it was a great way to get news easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment